Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Imposing San Francisco Values On First-Graders

Well said Maggie.

. . . . Right. What do gay marriage advocates think public schools should teach about marriage if gay marriage is the law of the land? Could we have a reasonably honest discussion please about what you have in store for California’s first-graders?

Instead of standing their ground and defending their moral views, gay marriage advocates are simply pretending to voters that legalizing gay marriage won’t affect anyone else at all . . .

More here.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Reidbump, just wanted to say I really appreciate your efforts in gathering these articles. Your blog has been a great resource for me and it's great to feel the strength of numbers for Prop 8. I linked to it from my own blog yesterday. Carry on my friend.