Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The No Crowd Continues to Harass

On an earlier blog entry I posted my personal experience with harassment from the No Crowd when I and a number of others were walking our precincts in support of Proposition 8 a couple of weeks ago. It appears my experience was not unique.

“They preach tolerance but give none”

Prop 8 campaigners run into more trouble, this time in Berkeley

News from the Trenches

(Editor’s Note: Last week, John Ritchie, who writes the Marriage Campaign Blog for the American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property (TFP), was kind enough to allow California Catholic Daily to reprint an item about an assault in Santa Rosa on TFP members touring California to show support for Proposition 8. Today, another report from Mr. Ritchie, this time from Berkeley.)

Sept. 8, 2008
Sather Gate, University of California – Berkeley

He looked at the flier and froze like a statue for a few long seconds. "Are you sure you know where you are?" asked the student. "Yes, of course," I answered as I passed out more fliers defending traditional marriage near Sather Gate. But he insisted: "No. You don't understand... Do you really, really know where you are? This is Berkeley! You are at UC Berkeley! I can't believe it."

More here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo hoo. What a bunch of crybabies you people are.